I am always a perfectly safe man to tell any dirt to as it goes in one ear and out of my mouth.
Friday, April 07, 2006
Title: Kampung Dato Harun

I just got back home from Mid Valley not very long ago. Went there this morning by KTM (keretapi teri ma). Halfway through the journey, my bladder was killing me. Damn! So I have to stop at the next station, Kg. Dato Harun. Before that, I was telling how nice it will be if a kampung is named after you. Just imagine Kg. Bobby...

I got down at Kg. Dato Harun station and was looking for Mr. Toilet. No restaurant or shop there except there were side stalls outside the residential area. I saw one of the hawkers coming out from a house. Conversation as follow:

Me: Wak, boleh tak pinjam tandas? Saya dah tak tahan ni!
Stupid Hawker: Huh?! Apa? Nak pinjam tandas? Habih, bila nak ganti?
Me: Bukan nak pinjam tapi nak guna. Boleh ke tak?
Stupid Hawker: Kata nak pinjam tadi. Nak pinjam.. Nak pinjam.. Pinjam kena ganti. Pergilah guna kat belakang tu.
Me: Terima kasih ya.
Stupid Hawker: (Fuckingly pissed)

I was trying to be polite. The hell is... the radio keeps reminding us to be courteous. Stupid hawker! Sama-sama orang Malaysia, tak bagi can...

By the way, the whole incident took place at Jalan 2, Kg. Dato Harun, 46000 Petaling Jaya. What will I do if I were to be:

a Member of Parliament or a State Assemblyman?: Propose in the Parliament that Kg. Dato Harun should be destroyed because it is no longer a nice place to stay. Reconstruct that place and chase that stupid hawker off that place!

a taikor of some riad?: Tonight will be the last night for KDH. I will play with matches and petrol there.

a courteous Malaysian?: Forgive him? Hell, no! It is an issue of emptying your bladder, ya' know?

After that business, I got back on KTM and headed to Mid Valley. No school chicks because it was Friday morning. Chicks do go to school. I bought what I want - 3 boxes of Mentos chewing gums. Went to Pets Wonderland. Saw two cute dogs petting each other ended up performing 69. Well trained huh?

After that 'performance', I headed back to Klang. No picture was taken because I did not bring my camera there :(
 
posted by Abang Bobby at 2:26 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: