I am always a perfectly safe man to tell any dirt to as it goes in one ear and out of my mouth.
Friday, March 24, 2006
National Service
Something tickled my mind the other day when my boss was talking to me about National Service. Yes, National Service. The programme which the Government use to lock you up and turn you into a patriotic person. Canggih huh? Think of it again.

What tickled my mind was a lot of people have been telling me that National Service is an added 'thingy' for SPM-ers who apply for scholarship. I even heard that from teachers. It is totally unfair to take National Service into account as the trainees are chosen or 'selected'. So what about those who wanted to go but did not get chosen? Does that mean that are not prioritise?

Unfairness! Bagaimana hendak memupuk semangat muhibbah?


 
posted by Abang Bobby at 4:03 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: