I am always a perfectly safe man to tell any dirt to as it goes in one ear and out of my mouth.
Friday, March 31, 2006
New!
Finally, I have come up with a new skin themed "Vodka". Well, I was browsing around looking for an appropriate skin to be put up because my previous one is a ready-made skin by Blogspot and I actually came across few blogs which have the same skin as mine. So the thought of being different made me change everything. It took me quite a while to edit the html and it was mind-torturing to study it (i am no html guy).

I like this skin although it lacks of few things. It is not comment-enabled. I found no ways to enable it. I hope someone can enlighten me on this. The blog counter is not working properly most of the time. It does not show. I was unable to find out why. Only these two things, so far.

Do leave your comment about the new skin of my blog at my tagboard since there is no comment link for now and please help me with the matters above. I will appreciate. Thanks!

No more pink...
 
posted by Abang Bobby at 5:21 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: