I am always a perfectly safe man to tell any dirt to as it goes in one ear and out of my mouth.
Saturday, March 25, 2006
ABCDE!
Hmm.. Yesterday was quite a day for me. Lee Teng invited me to have a meal with her after her school ends. I was not quite sure about my availability but anyway, I promised her the day before. Luckily I managed to make it. She brought along her two nice friends, Mei Yi and Sin Dee. If both of you are reading this... nice meeting you people. Halfway through the chit-chat session, my dad called, asking me to send Lita to Klang for final 'touch'. So I left a while after.

The 'toucher' told me that Lita would be ready in two hours time and he would call me once it is ready. So I gave him my phone number and I went back. Two hours passed but I was still waiting. Eventually, I called up my dad and he calls up the 'toucher'. What the heck?! The 'toucher' says that he has called me twice but nobody picked up. The 'toucher' was a little pissed off telling that he needs to close his shop as the clock was already showing 6.30pm. My phone was not engaged!

So I immediately rushed there, picked Lita up and went to work at 7.00pm. The traffic was damn congested in Klang. I was driving without mercy. It was like 'You are left behind, your problem. This is my road.' situation. I reached my work place 10 minutes before time. Phew!

Averdim invited me for mamak at 10.00pm because I merajuk, I admit. I fetched Xian and we headed to Modern. Averdim and Chris were the early birds. Later on, Tyrone came with Jay and Kelvin. We were the loud ones there. Laughing! Xian with her fork and me being Averdim's shield. Well, we talk about everything there. You guys rock!

I managed to reach home before 12 after sending Xian back. My parents were waiting for me for another session of makan-makan with my dad's friend. Again, we went out. I was back home at 2.00am. I thought I would sleep till afternoon...

Well, another day has come. Time flies!

Have a good day!
 
posted by Abang Bobby at 11:05 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    ok...never tackle gals wor this fella said..ok la..he pass the exam la..spent quiet a long time out there..hey!u make me blush la dey..so many ppl..nvm..lets go again nx friday..i saw my name on ur blog..haha

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    why's this post called ABCDE anyways?
    haha
    mmm...mamak was fun, 'cept for the part when kelvin abandoned us for a girl. sigh.

    monday tomorrow...damn sad wei...

    xP

    take care!!

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger Abang Bobby

    newbabe: Lolly is a good guy! What did I do till it made you blush?

    averdim: I could not think of any title at that moment because I was fucking high! Lol..

     
  • At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    more mamak outins i hope. anyway, wanna go hang kai kai? i need to get prezzie 4 mom n dad. mom's prezzie is gonna cz me 400++ HALF MY SALARY!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 11:38 AM, Blogger Abang Bobby

    name the day..