I am always a perfectly safe man to tell any dirt to as it goes in one ear and out of my mouth.
Saturday, April 01, 2006
Looks like I found no alternative to enable the comment box thingy and the blog counter. Both of them do not seem like working together with the new skin of my blog. But since I like the Vodka skin so much, I do not give a damn on it.

Title bar for every post is also not appearing. So I think I have to do it manually like:

Title: Vodka


Well, I think that is it. I am not going to work on the template for quite sometime. I am kind of happy with it without the title bar, comment box and blog counter. You people are always welcomed to comment at the tagboard. Feel free..

Yesterday was the final game of Klang District Under-15 Basketball Tournament. I am so proud of my brother for his team, ACS Klang being the champion. His first tournament.. the champion and he got selected to become one of the Klang players. Like brother, like brother!

It is April Fool Day today. So if anyone actually praised you for your smartness, your nature, your style, your attitude.. slap them because how dare they fool you before April 1st. (i got this message from Xian and eventually i learnt something from my boss.. it goes, "The problem is they praise me everyday except April Fool Day.")

Averdim and Tyrone, if you are reading this, please give me a call. I am free tonight and I thought of going mamak with you two. Forget about this if you read this after 9.00pm k?




shattered yesterday,
limited everything i wanna say,
everyone gets the blame,
she refused to name,
rocked-heart,
penetrated hard,
life almost screwed,
just because of you.
 
posted by Abang Bobby at 3:50 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: