I am always a perfectly safe man to tell any dirt to as it goes in one ear and out of my mouth.
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Lita for Sale!
Hey people,

I intend to sell of my Mitsubishi Pajero. If any of you guys thought of getting a 4WD, you can consider mine.

Its model is LO47 which is petrol-powered. Note that LO49 is diesel-powered.

2500 c.c.

Manufacturing year is 1997.

Manual transmission.

Original colour which is white in colour.

Seats are Mitsubishi Pajero V6's.

Additional air-cond blowers at the back.

No modification to the car. All original.

Still a virgin. It has never been on off-road.

Low mileage.

Very great condition.

Accident free.

And most importantly, it is driven by Abang Bobby! ;)

Price and pictures of the car will be posted later (as soon as possible).

Please give me a tinkle at 017-312 0000 if you are interested.
 
posted by Abang Bobby at 5:59 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: