I am always a perfectly safe man to tell any dirt to as it goes in one ear and out of my mouth.
Friday, June 23, 2006
It looks like all who want the pictures of Nadia's party have got them all. So credit me for being so kind yea. Haha~

Btw, this is for Averdim who wants a picture of me so badly.






Hmmm.. I am supposed to continue blogging about the camp I attended but it is too late, I guess. So I shall leave it alone.

Blog about Nadia's party? Everyone is blogging about it.


Anyway, I went to MGS this evening to take my sister's report card. I didn't know that I have to wait so long. It was drizzling and I waited for my turn till it stopped. Luckily, watching the ground (downstairs) kept me entertained. I saw someone camwhoring ;)

Went to Mervyn's place to collect my thumbdrive.

Ally came to my place. We went to mamak together and headed to her house straight after that. Her parents are very nice. Uncle Andrew is such a joker.

This Sunday will be the report card day of my school but I am not involved. Actually, each class of L6 has to raise a fund of RM250 to help the under-privilleged students. So my class came up with the idea to sell stuffs on Sunday as done by the previous sixth formers.

I have a few stupid suggestions on what to sell:

Cane: For the parents to cane their children who didn't do well in the exams.

Buku Latih Tubi: For the students to do extra exercise at home.

Some souvenir or present-based items: Sure those who did well want something from the teachers or their parents, right?

CDs pre-recorded with scolding message: Those who didn't do well need scolding. I came up with this to ease the parents.

Motivational books: To motivate the students and of course, some of the teachers.

Cigarettes: Parents who are disappointed with their children's results can smoke to relieve tension.

Alcoholic beverages: Those (parents, teachers or students) who are very stressed over their exam results can mabuk-kan diri.

Any L6-ers who would want to consider my idea, please do so. Certain stuff.. You have to sell at your own risk. Happy selling!
 
posted by Abang Bobby at 11:26 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: