I am always a perfectly safe man to tell any dirt to as it goes in one ear and out of my mouth.
Saturday, May 20, 2006
Finally, first week of F6 is over. I was told that the ragging by the U6-ers will be conducted after the holidays. I do not know the reason why they want to rag us. All these stuffs should be done within the first two weeks but they are having their mid-term exams, unfortunately.

I still see sesated students who loved the Lecture Hall so much that they headed there straight after assembly instead of their respective classes. Lesson started today. Not to say lesson but we were exposed to the syllabus and stuff like that.

Review of the teachers:

Pengajian Am (Ariza Aki): LEFT handed. Strict and she is actually not bad. Can teach type lah.

BM (Hazmah Awang): LEFT handed again. Keep looking at the whiteboard while talking to us as though there are words on it. HAVE NOT seen anything in her.

MUET (Manomoney): I could see some 'strictness' in her compare to when I was in lower secondary.

Sejarah 1 (Rajamokan): (speechless)

Class AJKs were chosen today. My class is UMNO, Tyrone's - Gerakan and Uncle Lee's - Wanita MCA.

Went to Melawis after school for lunch. Uncle Lee was, again, the sickest, trying to talk to the shopkeeper in Hokkien.
 
posted by Abang Bobby at 10:48 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: