I am always a perfectly safe man to tell any dirt to as it goes in one ear and out of my mouth.
Friday, May 26, 2006
I will try to make this entry as understandable as possible.

There was an orientation going on in school for L6-ers today after recess by the U6-ers. So before recess, most of the U6 idiots were going around telling everyone (L6-ers) that there will be a motivational talk by Mr. Ng. (I was told that there were scolded by Mr. Ng for using his name). Anyway, they are in U6 and yet they do not know how to differentiate between orientation and motivation. Two years of MUET lesson has gone to waste!

Eventually, we headed to the lecture hall. Everything was so disorganised. (There are not as good as the kids of the dragon year) Yes, they did not on the air-conds (it was pretty hot in there). They did not on the PA system and one of the idiots were down there testing the microphone. 'Smart' Arun knew it, finally.

Anand started the ball rolling by asking us to number ourselves from 1 to 4. So we were divided into 4 groups which my friends did not (including myself).

Zailan came in shouting, "Pasar ke?! Bagilah hormatlah sikit!" (we were very noisy)

Initially, the guys lost their balls and Elaine took over.

First game: Front row will have to move to the back row, 2nd row will have to move to the 1st row, 3rd to the 2nd, and so on. Everything must be done within 60 seconds. A group of girls from my group were the last ones. So we were asked to relakan diri to go to the front for the punishment. Me, Uncle Lee, Alex Lim were the three of the 10 people who went down hoping to play a fool on them (the U6-ers).

Okay now, the introduction session started. Alex was the first one in the line so he introduced himself. I was the last one and Uncle Lee was behind me. When it comes to Uncle Lee's turn...

Anand, the MC: Okay. What is your name?
Uncle Lee: My name is Anand.
Anand: Hey, my name is Anand too.
Uncle Lee: Sorry. My name is not Anand.
Anand: Then, what is your name?
Uncle Lee: My name is not Anand.
Anand: I know your name is not Anand but what is your name?
Uncle Lee: My name is not Anand.
Anand: Okay, fine. Which school were you from?
Uncle Lee: I am from the school you are in.

Anand was pissed and it was my turn...

Anand: What is your name?
Me: My name is Bobby.
Anand: Eh, shut up lah. I know you are Gerard.
Me: Then, why did you ask?
Anand: Okay, okay. Tell your name properly.
Me (to the crowd): Nama saya Bobby kan?
The crowd: YES!
Anand (to me): Okay, Bobby (pissed tone)

The punishment was... the first person (Alex) will receive the sign language from the coordinator and he is supposed to pass it to the person in front of him. When it came to Uncle Lee's turn, he showed me otherwise and I have to show to the crowd what sign language I have received. The signs actually means, U6 sucks! Then Michelle asked me to interpret the actual sign which was shown by Alex. I said, "Saw an empty house, open the door, enter, pull down your pants, sit down and start playing Daytona." NO! It was supposed to be, "Open the toilet door, enter, pull down your pants, sit on the cubicle and read the newspaper."

Second game: A paper ball has to be passed around until the music stops. The person who gets the ball has got to be punished. You are not allowed to throw the ball. Uncle Lee hid the ball and acted don't know at first but later, he went out for the punishment session together with Tyrone (for your information, there were 4 balls). Both of them have to write the word 'Mississippi' by using their backside but ended up with the word 'California'. The 'I' was sexy. The girls were made to sing Negaraku. Damn potong.

Anand was even more pissed now when Uncle Lee was the one who gets punished for every game because Anand's head aches whenever he tried to handle Uncle Lee.

Anand: What is your name again?
Uncle Lee: My name is not Anand.
Anand (to the crowd): Guys, his name is not Anand.
Anand: Which school are you from?
Uncle Lee: I am not from BK.
Anand: Obviously because it is an all-girls school.
Uncle Lee: Then, I am not from Convent.
Anand: Convent is also a girls school.
Uncle Lee: If that is the case, I am not from MGS, La Salle and Dato Hamzah.

By now, I could see from the coordinators' faces that they were exhausted and tired of us. Padan muka.

Third game: You have to pass a message around and the last person has to go out to tell what message he/she has got. When Uncle Lee heard this, he quickly jumped to the back row to be the last person. And so he went down. Instead of the message which goes something like this, "Kakak ku kata kuku kaki ku keras", Uncle Lee says, "Betty bought a bit of bitter butter......" The crowd was laughing like mad and Uncle Lee was called out. He was questioned by Anand, "Eh, why must you do all this lah?" Uncle Lee says, "Chill lah."

It was time to go back at last and we are proud to say that U6 was 'ragged' instead of L6. L6 was enjoying the fun instead of U6. Happy holidays, friends!

p/s: U6, think twice before you orientate us because it may end up you being orientated. Thanks for the fun!
 
posted by Abang Bobby at 1:54 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: