I am always a perfectly safe man to tell any dirt to as it goes in one ear and out of my mouth.
Friday, June 16, 2006
The bulletin board of friendster is being used to send chain letters and stuff similar to that. And now, people are using their blogs to tag people. I am tagged by three people, so far and I do not wish to be tagged anymore in future. So as not to disappoint those who have tagged me, I will do it this time =D

I'm tagged by Rachel.

HERE IT GOES :
Few Simple Rules of this TAG GAME:~-The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.-Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.-Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.-If you are tagged the second time.There is NO need to do this again.-Lastly, most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT!! ^^


1. A girl because I am not a gay.
2. Of course, I would prefer to have a christian.
3. Physical appearance does not really count. What's more important is inside.
4. Like what Rachel has mentioned, both of us should be compatible.
5. Accept me not because of fame and fun but love.
6. She must not be too materialistic. The keyword here is "too". So a little materialistic is okay with me.
7. Someone who dares tell me when I do something unpleasant to her.
8. (I want to leave this blank. To be filled later. Haha~)



This, I'm tagged by Ally and Shan.

Once you have been tagged you have to write a blog with six weird facts/things/habits about yourself. In the end, you need to pick six people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read yours.


1. I make fun of people I dislike, joke and make fool out of myself at crowded places.
2. I sleep with my leg crossed.
3. I always smell my wallet.
4. I used to kencing malam when I was small.
5. I am never afraid of anything, so far.
6. I like things in bottle such as perfume and liquor.



And lastly, I do not wish to tag anyone. Thank you...
 
posted by Abang Bobby at 7:05 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: