I am always a perfectly safe man to tell any dirt to as it goes in one ear and out of my mouth.
Thursday, August 10, 2006
Spotcheck
Spotcheck in school is never a fun thing to have. My school had spotcheck yesterday morning during assembly for the F5. It was unexpected that they went to class by class to check on the L6-ers later on. I am not going to reveal any unnecessary information here but there were 3 things from my class which kena rampas-ed - a handphone, a lipstick and a CD (going to be used for the Principal's farewell). Explaination given but someone did not want to listen. I was lucky, I would say.

Discipline Board has become worse! For you guys info, there is a German student in my school (student exchange programme) and he is allowed by the discipline teacher to bring stuffs that other students cannot. Eg. Handphone. That particular person always say on stage "All of you are the students of this school and you all are abide by the rules and regulations." Doesn't that include the German guy? His handphone was confiscated at first but was given back to him.

I have nothing much to say about that lady but she is a member of NATO, talks too much but nothing is done.
 
posted by Abang Bobby at 5:15 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: