I am always a perfectly safe man to tell any dirt to as it goes in one ear and out of my mouth.
Monday, August 07, 2006
KLCC
My blog belum mati ye..

I went to KLCC with my family yesterday by car. We usually used the LRT. It was really a hassle to drive all the way there. TRAFFIC JAMS! I am not here to say that the traffic lights were not working but the traffic police stopped the line I was in for 20 minutes just to give way to the opposite lanes.

We did not do much shopping though. It was more like a window shopping. I was 'loitering' around alone whereas my parents went their way. Suddenly I spotted a Malay lady with her daughter, young daughter. The daughter was grabbing the mum's ass while walking but the mum did not stop her from doing. I was walking behind them and once, the mum got high and nearly fell. A 'whoow' could be heard. I wanted to laugh but laughing alone is not fun..
 
posted by Abang Bobby at 10:31 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: