I am always a perfectly safe man to tell any dirt to as it goes in one ear and out of my mouth.
Thursday, April 05, 2007
Tagged, again!
Averdim and Sue Chin tagged me quite a while ago but I wasn't bothered to do it. I don't know whether others tagged me. It looks like many want to know the weird things about me.


  1. I have not been into a relationship before, be it a gay or a straight one. Haha..
  2. I like sleeping on the sofa. So, every now and then, I sleep in the living room. I asked my parents to put the current sofa set in my room if they ever think of getting a new set.
  3. I make fool out of myself, especially there is crowd.
  4. I listen to oldies that many youngsters don't like.
  5. I can be quite shy at times.
  6. I like things that people can hardly find / get.
...and I don't wish to tag anyone.
 
posted by Abang Bobby at 6:18 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: