I am always a perfectly safe man to tell any dirt to as it goes in one ear and out of my mouth.
Monday, March 19, 2007
The Return
Did you all miss me or not? I am sure you all did. Well, I was giving all of you some time to miss me.

I know I have to reply to the comments left in my blog. I have not replied to three.

AverDim,

1. You are the most hiao guy I ever come across.
2. Be Abang Bobby for a day. Can you? That's a challenge, right?
3. Orange doesn't suit you lah. Baby pink suits best. The color of your socks. Oops!
4. I like your personality.
5. I was sitting in front of you during Standard 6 and the 'balcony' outside our class was filled with liquid papers. Everytime you threw one outside, you will write the name of the owner and the date you rampas-ed.
6. Bitch reminds me of you.
7. What was the greatest / most notorious thing you have ever done as a teenager?


Tyrone,

1. Good leader.
2. Couple with Ah Boy.
3. Green. I don't know the reason but green represents you well.
4. Err.. Your additional black "nipple". Haha..
5. You were the class president during Form 1 but you talked quite a lot.
6. Donkey :P
7. Are you still really a virgin? I know you have answered this but I doubt. Ahem..


Shannon Keng,

1. Since you left your url in my comment box, I will just write something about you.
2. Be my date. Dare you?
3. Brown.
4. Your hair.
5. We were looking and pointing at the shooting stars together inside Rachel's house.
6. Hamster.
7. None =)
 
posted by Abang Bobby at 6:17 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: