I am always a perfectly safe man to tell any dirt to as it goes in one ear and out of my mouth.
Monday, January 29, 2007
Blogs
If you leave a comment on this post:

1. I'll respond with something random about you
2. I'll challenge you to try something
3. I'll pick a color that I associate with you
4. I'll tell you something I like about you
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of
7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on yours





Blogs are meant to be public.

Like kennysia.com..

Readers talk about him after reading it.
Readers introduce it to their friends.
Readers laugh at his joke.
Readers even create controversial issue out of his post.
Some even hold grudges againts him for writing things that are sensitive.

Well, all in all, who are to be blamed or praised out of all these things? The blogger, right? If you are afraid of the consequences, you would not post things that will lead to that beacuse the world can see what you write. It does not matter whether the readers spread the news or not. It's meant to be read by the public.
 
posted by Abang Bobby at 3:31 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    me wanna try :D

     
  • At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    ..but u don't have a blog XD

    1. You, fork lady who can't resist what's on the table (the cutleries, I mean)!
    2. Be like me. Wear a nametag that bears your name on it and walk around the shopping complex. Remember to introduce yourself if u approach anyone, including the cashier.
    3. Red cos' u are quite horny =p
    4. Your will to listen to me during the time when I needed someone the most.
    5. You were very quiet, as if, u are not confident of urself and the surrounding until u told me that u WERE afraid of Neng and Hau Wei when I approached u one day. BUT now, it's the other way around - they are afraid of u =D
    6. Crow. Noisy.
    7. Will u do the same (fork-ing) to your husband next time?

     
  • At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    o.O me horny??!!!
    damn babi la u call me crow
    dowan 2 talk 2 u d
    *merajuk*

    i quit 'fork-ing' long time ago!!

    *note-to-self: avoid talkin 2 gerard during cny*

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    it's you who wanted to know..

     
  • At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    now my turn to hiao la. haha.

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger Shannon Keng

    my blog's url has officially changed to http://www.shannonkeng.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 6:02 PM, Blogger tyrone

    my turn to try! see wat u hav say about me