I am always a perfectly safe man to tell any dirt to as it goes in one ear and out of my mouth.
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Streamyx
Dear people,

I'm back. My internet connection was down. since 19 November. After two days, I called Streamyx up and filed a report and they promised me that they will get back to me in two days time. I waited but they just couldn't be bothered. I called them again. They told me that everything has been fixed and they thought I got my connection back.

I filed a second report. I bugged them every other day asking them to come as soon as possible but they just don't have time for me. I got damned pissed off. So I went to their office today and talked to one of their superiors. The fellow who was supposed to come to my place got scolded for delaying. Finally, he came within hours.

So guys, if you people have problem with them, ask me on how to go about. Kononnya, they sentiasa dalam usaha memberi perkhidmatan terbaik. I will help them to achieve.
 
posted by Abang Bobby at 5:26 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: