I am always a perfectly safe man to tell any dirt to as it goes in one ear and out of my mouth.
Saturday, October 14, 2006
I'm not rich
Life is sick...

Yes.. My shoes, watch, handphone, spectacles, mp3 player etc all are very costly. Something many people envy... but that does not mean I am rich. I am not a son of a rich man either. You keep a distance away from me just because you can't afford to buy those stuffs?? Just because you think you do not have the standard to stand beside me? Think of it again... I never asked you to go away from me.
 
posted by Abang Bobby at 11:44 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    kabarikh??(dont know how to spell)
    yeah,,,u are right!!!!!
    i stay close to u just becoz i want to get ehmmm...maybe 1 of it...!! wahaha...joking dude...eheh...

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    AB onli mixes with rich ppl?
    hahahhahahahaahahahahahah...

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    the kabarikh fellow!! and averdim,

    both of u got my entry wrongly. i was trying to say that i lose a couple of friends just because they thought i'm rich and not up to my standard.

     
  • At 11:01 PM, Blogger tyrone

    oh.. spectacles, shoes , watch n stuff lik tat can actuali deter ppl from mixing wit u? a bit the very funny rite.. i mean... u r definitely not those tat choose ur fren based on standard or things lik tat. funny. but well, ppl r funny. talk to them n use ur AB crazy jokes n all..

     
  • At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    hahaha
    AB doink. i got wat u mean la.
    just the thought of u onli mixing with rich buggers...well...it was funny.
    perhaps, u sud show that pic of ur 'ah beng' self we took in genting whenever u meet a new person, or even put it in ur namecard or sumthing...dat AB in that pic sure didnt look rich lor...xP

     
  • At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    u are right. i think the best is the "Not So Squeezy" one :D